For those of you who are unfamiliar with Ipsy (formerly known as MyGlam), it is a subscription program/website co-founded by a YouTube beauty sensation, Michelle Phan. According to Ipsy, “Each month, subscribers will receive a beautiful Glam Bag will deluxe samples and full-sized beauty products. Members can watch and play along with the stylists with the same products that they are using. All for only $10 a month.”
This month, the Ipsy team prepared a “Super Stars” bag that features products that will keep us shining like stars. Below are individual close-up’s and product information according to Ipsy’s product information card.
SOHO “Get a Grip” Crease Brush (Price of full size varies depending on store)
- I have never tried a brush from this brand before and I’m quite impressed with the quality of this crease brush. I love the grip handle and the softness of the brush. It will be great for blending my eye shadows and concealer too. I’m pretty excited to use this brush…
Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil (Price of full size $14 – $96 USD)
- I’m so happy to have received this in my January Ipsy bag! I use Josie Maran Argan Oil everyday for EVERYTHING. This universal moisturizing oil is phenomenal for helping with dry skin, cuticles, hair and everywhere you need moisture.
- This deluxe sample I received is a less than the travel sized bottle that is found in Sephora but it’s okay because this little size will come in handy when I travel or when I’m on-the-go.
Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Mini Body Butter Tube (Price of Mini $7.00 USD)
- I love tropical scents and no one can go wrong with more body butters right? I love the feeling of this body butter, it is not too thick but is extremely creamy and moisturizing. LOVE IT! This particular one I received in this month’s Ipsy bag is an actual full-sized mini…so as you can see, this Ipsy bag is already worth the money spent.
Big Sexy Hair Spray & Play Volumizing Hairspray (Price of Mini $6.00 USD)
- I have all the hair in the world but I don’t style my hair very often. I know I’ll put this hairspray to use for those nights out…can’t wait to see how BIG and SEXY my hair will turn out. *giggling
Nailtini Nail Polish in Frappe (Price of full size $13.00 USD)
- I always love getting nail polish in my beauty subscription, especially full-sized ones! I believe I received a few of these polishes from Ipsy and I’m glad they are of great quality and on the pricier side. Glad I got a sheer nude color instead of the red since I do not own anything like it. I wouldn’t buy colors like this for myself and I’m so happy I get to finally own a color like this.
Here’s another great box from Ipsy…if you are not subscribed yet, you should give it a try and see how you like it. It’s like getting surprise presents every month. If I could rate this month’s service, I would rate it 5 stars. My bag is well worth the $10 (more than $30 worth of products) so you know this girl is a HAPPY CAMPER.
Did you get a Ipsy bag this month? How did you feel about the products you have received? Or are you thinking about subscribing now? I would love to hear all of your thoughts…