If you are not familiar with GLOSSYBOX, it’s a $21.00 USD monthly subscription beauty box. Each month, the boxes are filled with 5 deluxe samples of beauty products and latest makeup trends for us to indulge in. From my experience, full-sized items are included in our boxes quite frequently, too. Glossybox is currently in more than 15 countries world-wide so we can believe that they will be providing the highest-quality of customer care possible.
In January’s Glossybox, Glossybox has teamed up with Leandra Medine (The Fashion Sensation) of The Man Repeller. The box consists of Leandra’s favorite products that will aid in surviving the Winter cold. The products in the box are “essentials to Medine’s low maintenance, fasion-forward and uber-cool beauty routine.”
January’s GlossyMag edition features natural beauty tips, international bloggers and their current obsessions, upcoming spring trends, top 5 Glossybox office obsessions and more. I loved reading about the upcoming trends and how to achieve the most natural beauty with expert advice of Fresh. There’s nothing more than reading a little somethin’ somethin’ to complement the box full of goodies.
Below are the products I received in my January Glossybox with little annotations of my first impressions.
Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara (Price of Full Size $25/.27oz)
- “Three different high-volume fibers create audacious, false-lash effects. Lustrous color leaves eyes brighter, wider, more seductive than ever. Build bigger, bolder, more extreme lashes at the Estee Lauder counter today.”
- I have never tried Estee Lauder mascara’s before and I’m excited to try this one. From the description of it, I’m ultra excited to try it and hope I like it. Anything to give my lashes a little oomph will work for me and a girl can never have enough mascara.
Fresh Umbrian Clay Mattifying Serum (Price of Full Size $35/1oz)
- “Umbrian Clay, Fresh’s proprietary ingredient, has a uniquely high-mineral content that works to neutralize acidity, purifying and clarifying the complexion. This treatment formula tones and hydrates while controlling shine and minimizing the appearance of pores.”
- I’ve tried the Fresh Umbrian Clay Eye Gel and I loved the sensory experience of it and I know I’m going to enjoy this serum too. I do have some visible pores and I’m an oily wreck so I may just love this serum.
Le Metier De Beaute Replenishing Daily Solution (Price of Full Size $225/1.17oz)
- “This rich, emollient formula protects, conditions and hydrates while it nourishes, rejuvenates and detoxifies skin, restoring a health suppleness to your skin. Paraben-free.”
- Whoa, I know that this moisturizer is extremely high-priced…so it’s good to have a little sample to try and pamper my face once in a while. I’m kind of hoping to not love this because of that fact that I may fall in love with it and will have to invest in such a crazy high-end moisturizer. Eek! Can you tell I’m nervous… *laughs out loud. We shall see how much I will love it.
Narciso Rodriguez for Her Eau de Toilette Spray (Price of Full Size $77/1.6oz or $104/3.3oz)
- “A fragrant harmony of musk, intimately refined with a floral facet developing gently and slowly, rounding out into the feminine warm tones of sun-kissed skin, dusted in soft, velvet-like sensuality.”
- I’ve heard a lot of great things about this fragrance but never got around to actually smelling it in person until now. Its seductive and feminine smelling scent makes me fall in love with it. I’m not quite sure if this will top my Juicy Couture Viva la Juicy staple scent but this may be one of my go-to’s when I’m feeling feminine and/or seductive.
OPI Liquid Sand Nail Lacquer in Can’t Let Go (Price of Full Size $9/.5oz)
- “A unique matte purple shade with subtle accents of reflective shimmer. This long wearing liquid sand lacquer dries to a matte finish which means no top coat is necessary! Apply base coat and two coats of color for full opacity.”
- Don’t know where I have been over the past few months but I haven’t seen nor read anything about OPI’s Sand Nail Lacquer line. I love the color that I received and also love the way it dries with a sand-like texture. No top coat is needed is always great for anyone on the go… Yee! I love this nail polish.
Sebastian Professional Potion 9 Styling Cream (Price of Full Size $19/5.1oz)
- “The ultimate versatile styling cream infused with nine botanical extracts to help restore lost moisture and rejuvenate the healthy look of your hair. Perfect for styling your wet or dry hair into multiple looks with flexible hold.”
- I remember receiving and enjoying the Sebastian hair products from my previous Glossybox’s. I’m stoked to try the styling cream from this line and I also love the scent of the products too. Let’s just see how well this styling cream will hold my long Rapunzel-like hair.
Tarte Achiote Cheek Tint (Available in March/.19oz)
- “The warm Archiote shade melts into the skin for a subtle glow that is universally flattering. Creamy and long-wearing, the buildable blush fuses the ease and blendability of a cream blush with a soft-focus and airbrushes finish.”
- YAY! I cannot believe Glossybox included a product that is pre-released and exclusive to Glossybox subscribers before the public can get it. I’m pretty darn pleased to have an opportunity to try a product before it is launches in March and if you got a Glossybox too, I know you must be pleased too. *Big SMILES and high-five Glossybox.
Did you receive a January Glossybox? What were your thoughts on it? Was it worth what you paid? Feel free to leave a link of your Glossybox post down below in the comments if you made one too so I can check it out.
If I were to rate this box…I’d give it a 5 stars. January’s Glossybox is worth way more than the $21 I paid and includes exclusive access to Tarte’s upcoming natural cheek tint too. How exciting!! I also noticed that the products in my box consists of high-end items. I’m impressed!
Disclaimer: This post contains my personal affiliate link(s). View the Terms & Conditions page for my policy.